Date of Last Revision: 06th August 2018
1. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES KINSANE COLLECT?
Kinsane does not collect any personal information from you unless you voluntarily submit it. If you contact our customer support department by sending us an email, we will receive your email address. No other information which is private and points out who the User is collected by Kinsane. If a parent or guardian chooses to make a purchase through the Application, we collect login details as provided by that parent or guardian to such Application. Personal information collected during the in-app purchase may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address. Kinsane have no access to any financial information given by the Users while making an in-app purchase.
Kinsane also gathers non-individualized general information from Users. Non-individualized general information is information that usually cannot by itself be used to identify a particular person or entity, and may include: Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, mobile network information, unique device identifier, browser type, and general location data. We may collect your unique device identifiers with your consent only while you are using the Application, in order to send you push notifications.
2. HOW DOES KINSANE USE INFORMATION?
We may use the personal information that you voluntarily provide us (a) to provide you with services you have requested and/or customer support; (b) communicate with you through push notifications about the Application and its features; and (c) provide, develop, improve, and personalize the Application.
Kinsane analyzes non-individualized general information to understand how Users access parts of the Application. By recognizing patterns and trends in usage, Kinsane is able to better design the Application to improve Users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. We use this data to improve our websites and Apps.
3. HOW DOES KINSANE SHARE INFORMATION?
We may share non-individualized general information with third parties, including but not limited to advisors, advertisers, analytics providers, and investors, for the purpose of conducting our business. We show ads in our Games with the help of third-party advertising partners. SuperAwesome and KIDOZ are our third-party advertising partners (“Ad Partners”). Our Ad Partners are fully COPPA and GDPR compliant. In order to show you ads that you might be interested and/or relevant to you, our Ad Partners collect and use your location information and device information. If you do not want to receive Targeted Ads on your mobile Device, your mobile Device may give you the option to opt-out of receiving Ads on all apps on your Device. Since these Ad Partner’s technologies control what kind of information is collected from your Device and how it is used, we encourage you to review their respective privacy policies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a detailed list of other third party service providers.
We contractually require all third party service providers to treat your personal information as confidential information as required by applicable data protection law and to only use it for the services we need. However, we do not have direct control over how Service Providers use your personal information and we cannot guarantee that our Service Providers will use your personal information as required in our contract with them. For this reason, we are not responsible for our Service Providers’ misuse of your personal information.
Kinsane may disclose your information to third parties when obligated or permitted to do so by law and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected, or actual unlawful activities, including but not limited to fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person
Finally, Kinsane may transfer information, including any personally identifiable information, to a successor entity (or potential buyer) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change. In such case, Kinsane will make a reasonable effort to inform you before any such changes takes place
4. HOW LONG WILL KINSANE KEEP YOUR DATA
Kinsane retains and uses your information as long as you are playing our games or using any of our services.
We use reasonable measures to protect information from loss, theft, alteration, or misuse. We adopt and implement appropriate and industry-standard security practices regarding the collection, storage and processing practices of personal information, including using SSLsecured communication channels. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information.
We are not be responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
Protecting the privacy of very young is important to us. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA)). Some of our apps and website are designed for use by both children and adults. We do not collect any personal information in the portions of our Website or Apps meant to be used by children. To the extent that we knowingly collect or store personal information from anyone under the age of 13, Kinsane will notify parents or guardians and will request parental consent for the collection of that data. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
You have the right to access, update and correct factual inaccuracies in personal information that we collect online through the Application, subject to certain exceptions. To do so, you may email us at email@example.com. To help protect your privacy and the security of your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access.
Parents/guardians of children under the age of 13 can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to review any personal information collected about their child, have this information deleted, and/or request that there be no further collection or use of their child’s personal information. We will take steps to verify the identity of anyone requesting personal information about a child and to ensure that the person is in fact the child’s parent or legal guardian.
7. COOKIES AND DO NOT TRACK
Kinsane does not track your activity over time and across different websites or online services, and we do not currently respond to browsers’ Do Not Track signals with respect to the Application. We do not permit our third-party service providers to collect information from the Application for other sites or for their own purposes.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
10. DATA TRANSFER
11. FOR USERS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
1. Legal Basis for Processing. Our legal basis for collecting, using, and sharing your personal information will depend on the purpose for which we use your personal information. Typically, we will rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal information: (i) your consent; (ii) where our processing is in our legitimate interest (e.g. processing for analytics or direct marketing) or in the legitimate interest of our Partners and Affiliates; or (iii) where our processing is necessary to perform a contract with you (e.g. to make the Games or Websites accessible to you). If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
2. Your Personal Information Rights. If you would like to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, and/or your right to object to the processing of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to opt-out of your personal information being shared with our Ad Partners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Transfer of Personal Information Outside of the EU. Because our Service Providers are located in countries outside of the European Union, your personal information will be transferred to other countries that may not offer the same level of data protection as the laws of your country of residence. We rely on model contractual clauses and/or the Privacy Shield certification for such transfers
4. How to File Complaints. If you believe your rights under the GDPR have been violated, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your country of residence. For contact information for your supervisory authority, please visit here.
12. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us:
Kinsane Entertainment Inc
Address: 425 Fifth Avenue, Apt. 48C
City: New York
Zip Code: 10016
Kinsane Entertainment Inc
Address: 425 Fifth Avenue, Apt. 48C
City: New York
Zip Code: 10016